Wizard Code have experience writing custom .NET code to work with the Graph API. This opens a wide array of possibilities to customise and automate the Microsoft platform.
Common uses for Microsoft’s Graph API include:
- Get the profile and photo of a user.
- Get the managers of a user.
- Access files on OneDrive for Business.
- Access a user’s calendar.
- Find the tasks assigned to a user.
It offers an extensive range of functionalities which can be programmed into a custom application that fits your business needs. The Graph API lets you manage Calendar, Devices and apps, Files, Mail, Personal contacts, Sites, Tasks and much more. Get in touch to find out how we can leverage this powerful functionality into a new app, or to add capability to your existing software solution.